[kde-linux] OT: editor

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Tue May 13 03:23:08 UTC 2008

Hi Joseph,

I tested both you suggestions on my machine. :(

What I am looking for is something similar at the keyboard level, that
is: same keyboard commands. Even if I cannot use the mouse through ssh,
I use the keyboard a lot and I would like to move from one to the other
and not type the wrong command...

Syntax highlighting of course would be a bonus...

thanks,
Alain