[kde-linux] KDE 4.0.3 "Unable to load library" problem

Erbureth Erbureth at seznam.cz
Sun May 11 14:50:11 UTC 2008

------------ Původní zpráva ------------
Od: Tony Bloomfield <tonyb.lx at btinternet.com>
Předmět: Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4.0.3 "Unable to load library" problem
Datum: 11.5.2008 16:37:13
> Well I think that's part of the problem. The Getting Started instructions that
> I looked at don't mention having to build kdesupport; they start with
> kdelibs. Nor does it appear in the dependencies list, though it does appear
> in the cmakekdeall script.

It was in cmakekdeall script, but as it was not in build instructions
and I was editing that script to my use (4.0.3 release tarballs), i deleted
that line. So you say, that is probably a problem. But since there is no
kde-support module in official release, which one should I use?
The one in svn trunk or rather version from branch/kdesupport/3.5 ?

Regards

Erbureth