[kde-linux] KDE 4.0.3 "Unable to load library" problem

Erbureth Erbureth at seznam.cz
Thu May 8 12:03:18 UTC 2008

------------ Původní zpráva ------------
Od: James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj at acm.org>
Předmět: Re: [kde-linux] KDE 4.0.3 "Unable to load library" problem
Datum: 08.5.2008 12:37:16
> IAC, since you can't load libraries, you are having a problem there.

> Please open a Konsole in your regular user account:

>	su - kde
> 	<password>

> 	echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

> and post it.

I did it on my two machines, got different results
On my main machine, where KDE 4 is still installed, i got

/home/kde-devel/kde/lib

However, on my laptop, where I deleted it (needed some free space on HDD),
I got empty string, for that path did not exist. So I created it manualy, and again
got

/home/kde-devel/kde/lib

Erbureth