[kde-linux] KBlogger and Wordpress

Rosalind Mitchell rcm at swimbarrow.co.uk
Tue Mar 18 19:04:39 UTC 2008

This afternoon I investigated blog clients to work with Wordpress.  The
obvious one to try was KBlogger, and I got it set up and eventually posting.
Unfortunately it took me a while to find the posts I sent, because it was not
setting the time stamp and all the posts I sent were dated 1 January 1970 and
thus sent to the end of the list of posts.  I couldn't find a way to persuade
the time stamp to work correctly - does anybody have any experience of this?
I'm running KDE 3.5.8 under Kubuntu 7.10

I've been having much more success with Drivel, but would I don't like to
leave a problem unsolved.  Besides, I don't much care for the name Drivel
anyway: I'm often accused of posting drivel to my blog even when not using
it!

Rosie

--
Currently Reading: INDRIĐASON, ARNALDUR: Silence of the Grave (Grafarpögn)
Bye bye Livejournal - keep up with my wibblings at Enitharmon's Cave: