[kde-linux] Kmenu moved

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 21:10:01 UTC 2008

On Friday 14 March 2008 21:02:18 Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 14 March 2008 19:40:20 Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > I am running Ubuntu Hardy beta on my laptop, and I installed and got KDE4
> > running.. I'm not too familiar with the widgets & tray stuff, and I
> > screwed up my system tray a little. Now my Kmenu is at the far right side
> > of the screen, even to the right of the clock. I see no way to move it
> > BACK to the left side, where I usually look for it.. any clues? what
> > config file would that be in?
> >  .kde/share/config/???
> > or is there another way to move it?
>
> I don't have access to kde4 at the moment.  Isn't there a Move on the
> right-click menu?

Its actually a widget, as to moving it I am not sure but you could remove
it, "right click remove" and then with "add widget" you can choose one of the
Application Launchers, traditional being Kmenu and _drag_ this to where you
want it.
This is how it is on this F8 box running 4.0.1

HTH

Colin
--
Fedora release 8 (Werewolf)