[kde-linux] Eclipse crashes under KDE4.0 when executing internal browser

Max Areshkau mareshkau at exadel.com
Thu Mar 13 09:06:42 UTC 2008

I am using next linux distro(kernel 2.6.23-gentoo-r9), eclipse version
3.3.2 Build Id: M20080221-1800. I was looking for a dump file in eclipse
instalation dir, home dir and workspace dir, but looks like error dump
file hasn't created. Also I was trying to run eclipse with option
--console log and looks for errors in console, here too has nothing
about eclipse crash.
But when eclipse crashes it's shows dialog and here exist next
information( Exit code=1(by my opinion it means that was some error) and
field 'exitdata=160004'.Under gnome it's works fine or kde3.5 it's works
fine on some Linux distributive.