[kde-linux] main and location tollbars on same line

Jan Simonson nytt at simonson.se
Mon Mar 10 22:10:34 UTC 2008

måndag 10 mars 2008 skrev Anne Wilson:
> On Monday 10 March 2008 19:33:54 Jethro Tull wrote:
> >
> > > From: cannewilson at googlemail.com
> > > To: kde-linux at kde.org
> > > Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 17:32:25 +0000
> > > Subject: Re: [kde-linux] main and location tollbars on same
> > > line
> > >

> > > Right-click on the spot beside one of the toolbars.  From
> > > Configure Toolbars you can see the four elements that make up
> > > the location bar. What I would do is add those elements to the
> > > main toolbar, then simply de-select the Location bar.  HTH
> >
> > i have already tried this, but the location bar never appears. I
> > think the main problem is that the animated logo is allways at
> > the right end.
>
> Hmm - I see what you mean.  The Clear and Go are added, but
> although the Location Bar looks as though it can be added it just
> doesn't show.  Have you searched bugs.kde.org for this?  If it
> hasn't been reported it should be.

The Location Bar can only display in one toolbar and the Location
Toolbar seems to have priority. Removing the Location Bar together
with the small "go" button from the Location Toolbar makes them
appear in the Main Toolbar.

However, after unchecking the now empty Location Toolbar it disappears
but is back every time I open a new window, so I moved the animated
logo to the Location Toolbar instead as suggested by someone else.

Jan
--
Jan Simonson