[kde-linux] lnkforward

Toni Casueps casueps at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 11:37:58 UTC 2008

I have installed the kdeaddons package which comes with the "lnkforward" utility; I use it to open Windows shortcuts which are in a Samba shared directory. It works but it opens them with  smb://path to/file, and I need it to use the mounted directory that I have for that shared directory, /mnt/shared/path to/file.

I've examined  the lnk file and I've seen it stores the Windows drive letter (Y: in my case), and I have used the --map parameter of lnkforward (--map y=/mnt/shared), but it does the same as before.

Any ideas?