[kde-linux] KDE suspend and hibernate button (option)

Emanoil Kotsev deloptes at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 18 21:29:59 UTC 2008

Hello,

I wanted to ask how I can get the suspend and hibernate buttons (options) on the logout screen.

I'm using debian testing with kde 3.5.9 with a custom kernel. The same kernel and kde on SUSE do show this options on the logout screen, so I'm asuming it is a matter of configuration.

I tried different infos searching on the web, but nothing helped, so may be one could explain how to get it there.

Suspend and hibernate work (some how) from the command line, or if I press the sleep button, but how do I get them on the screen.

thanks in advance and kind regards