[kde-linux] Force a window to open in a particular desktop

Beso givemesugarr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 07:46:08 UTC 2008

2008/6/3 Ben Forbes <bdforbes at gmail.com>:

> When I open a program such as Firefox, it always opens in the desktop
> I am currently in. Is there any way to force it to open in a
> particular desktop, eg desktop 1?

for me it usually opens in the desktop i've started it. but since the app
will normally openin less than 15 seconds (firefox is the slowest i
regularly use because of the addons) and 40 secs for openoffice (it's the
slowest app i've have on my pc) maybe this is due to the fact i don't change
desktop until the window is open.

--
dott. ing. beso