[kde-linux] Editing files in kwrite - heads up!

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 18 11:42:22 UTC 2008

On Friday 18 July 2008 12:22:27 Chamith Kumarage wrote:
> Thanks for the info Anne.

It only affects instances of long entries, of course.  Many of my procmail
recipes are less than one line long in the identification field, but the
problem arises where you have one like my Newsletter recipe, which has many
possible To: fields.  That line spans more than two word-wrapped lines.

Anne