[kde-linux] very very simple filemanagement profile

Art Parra arparra at fedex.com
Tue Jul 8 20:51:05 UTC 2008

Running kde 3.3.1-3.2 and trying to configure konqueror as a very
limited file management app.  What I would like to do is:
Launch it and have it start at ~/MyDocs --> I set the
~/.kde/share/config/konquerorrc HomeURL to $HOME/MyDocs so it starts
where I want but I can still go up with a right click.
Stay at ~/MyDocs, no going up to ~ with right click.
Show main toolbar
Show menubar:
	Location --> send file, print and quit -- got this.
	Edit --> Undo, Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Rename, Create New --> folder
and file,no device, Selection -- can't find where to remove device.
        View -->View Mode, Reload, stop, icon sixe, sort, and preview --
haven't been able to remove show hidden files, folder icons reflect
contents and configure background.
 	Go --> Back, forward, home -- need to remove history
        Tools --> no tools menu
        Settings --> no settings menu
        Window --> Split view left/right, split view top/bottom, close
active view, new tab, duplicate current tab, detach current tab, close
current tab

I've tried ~/.kde/share/apps/konqueror/konqueror.rc but I haven't been
able to get there.

thanks in advance