[kde-linux] Dolphin vs. Konqueror

G. A. Gallup ggallup at unlserve.unl.edu
Sun Jul 6 18:20:24 UTC 2008

Greetings All:
    A number of posts have been made recently concerning Dolphin vs.
Konqueror as file managers.  I have normally used Konqueror and its
navigation panel very heavily, always in the 'details' view.  I have
not figured out how to do this sort of thing in Dolphin,(as shipped in
Kubuntu 8.04), particularly to make the details view the default and
to stick to through folder changes.  Is an upgrade necessary, or is
this part of the present chaos arising from going to KDE 4?
GAG