[kde-linux] problems with kde4.1

Ploscariu Simion simion314 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 14:39:24 UTC 2008

hi, i installed kde4.1 beta2 in ubuntu hardy. i have some problems and i can't find answers on irc or google1 alt+tab and alt+f4 are not working.alt+f2 works. i do not installed any locals and i deleted ~/.kde4 but the same problems2 i had problems with the widgets on my panel, remove them and now i can place the kmenu or any other widget in the laft side of the panel, the widgets appear in the right corner.If someone has any ideea why this is happening please help me.thx