[kde-linux] Cryptography in KDE 3.58/Kubuntu 7.10

Rosalind Mitchell rcm at swimbarrow.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 12:36:44 UTC 2008

On Friday 25 January 2008 10:41:01 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> For me Anne's signature arrived in a valid state, so it might be something
> on the path from the mailing list server to your system, e.g. the mail
> server changing something or even a local problem.

This is something I need to investigate.  I'm trying this from a different
email address, one which will come back via a different route, just to see
what comes back.

> Does it work if you send an email to yourself?

No it doesn't, which is another thing that makes me question the mailing list
theory.

Rosie

--
Currently Reading ATKINSON, KATE: One Good Turn
The Book of Enitharmon: http://swanofkennet.livejournal.com