[kde-linux] State of Konqueror: my 2 cents

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Mon Jan 21 21:38:21 UTC 2008

Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Montag, 21. Januar 2008 19:22:04 schrieb James Richard Tyrer:
>> Along with this, we need a way to save a set of tabs with their URLs as
>> something similar to a bookmark (but separate from the bookmarks).
>
> this is no problem:

I see it as a large problem: configuration of Konqueror and URLs are
mixed together -- you can't save a set of tabs' URLs without saving a
configuration.  Not to mention the fact that you have to use the same
profile for each tab when you have multiple tabs.

> manage view profiles - save urls in profile - save.

And you have just saved a configuration with the URLs.

--
JRT