[kde-linux] Kuser

Pierre Giroux pierregiroux55 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:30:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just found something that might help... in KUser/Config KUsers there is a
"Source of user/group database" with "SYSTEM as choice, if I switch to FILES
I have a message "Error Opening /etc/shadow for reading" but after that I
have all the buttons ADD DELETE EDIT enabled.

The other choice LDAP gave this error:

LDAP server returned the error: Time limit exceeded
The LDAP URL was: ldap
and all users/groups are erase.

Thank you.
Pierre Giroux