[kde-linux] k3b won't verify data

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:36:09 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 20 February 2008 22:04, Gaffer. wrote:
> Yes I agree!  But it would help if I knew where it kept them.  I've
> not found any, there is nothing in the system log.

From the horse's mouth :-)

1. In K3b's progress dialog you get the "debugging output" button which shows
the log.
2. This log is also saved in ~/.kde/share/apps/k3b/lastlog.log
3. The console output gives a lot of information for harder problems such as
devices not recognized and so on.

If you get useful stuff to add to the bug report, please give us the bug
number, so that we can follow its progress.  Thanks