[kde-linux] k3b won't verify data

Gaffer. derrick_s at tesco.net
Sun Feb 17 14:17:40 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

On Sunday 17 February 2008 01:18, david inscribed thus:
> Verification of burned CDs works here after telling k3b to not
> eject the media. I also think it's HAL related. Debian Etch
> lenny/sid, with KDE 3.5.8 and k3b 1.0.4.

Yep that works for me too!

I wonder if the signal from K3B to eject and then retract the drive
draw is too fast!   K3B sends "Eject" and then almost immediately
sends "Eject" a second time to pull the draw in.  I don't think there
is a long enough time between the signals for the drive to respond.

--
Best Regards:
             Derrick.