[kde-linux] Installing KDE4 on Sid

Sylviane et Perry White spwhite at freesurf.ch
Fri Feb 1 16:30:13 UTC 2008

On Thursday 31 January 2008 21:50, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Thursday 31 January 2008 20:18:50 Sylviane et Perry White wrote:
> > The very point is that is it gives Linux a bad point it they can't even
> > produce a decent demo, be it their fault or plain sabotage.
>
> I admit I put it on pause when I left it, and came back to it.  It's
> nothing to do with producing a decent demo - it's the flash-player plugin
> that is the problem.  It will behave like that with any video.
I can see other videos that do not behave as badly and will start downloading
from any point instead of resetting the download to 0.0
Those other videos might be using a different pluging but I don't know how to
find that out.
Are you suggesting there is something wrong on my computer (both on m$ and
linux) and that other people don't experience those problems?

Cheers		Perry

--
BOFH excuse #369: Virus transmitted from computer to sysadmins