[kde-linux] panel location kde 4.1.3

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 14 19:49:33 UTC 2008

On Sunday 14 December 2008 16:55:44 Werner Joss wrote:
> Am Sonntag 14 Dezember 2008 17:44:44 schrieb Tanja Petri:
> > It's not any button or slider. Just place the curser into the huge blank
> > space (e.g. between the "Add widget" button and the alignment buttons)
> > and drag.
>
> oh, well, I see :)
> thanks !
> I was always searching for some button, slider or whatever widget to do
> this. now it's time to remove all the meanwhile added panels and configure
> the one that I want correctly ;-)

I think it must be a version issue.  I can't remember at what point the setup
changed, but somewhere in the late versions of 4.1 those three word-processor-
like choices moved into a More Settings menu and in their place came Screen
Edge and Height.

The pace of change has been very fast, this year.  It should get easier to
describe such things as they settle down a bit :-)