[kde-linux] panel location kde 4.1.3

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Sun Dec 14 16:39:45 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag 14 Dezember 2008 17:19:48 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> Werner, on that panel config panel you should have a button called 'Screen
> Edge'.  Hit that, then drag your panel to where you want it.

sorry, Anne,
I seem to be too stupid to accomplish that :)
as already said, I have 3 buttons to align the panel left, right or centered
(plus 'add applet', 'remove applet', 'remove panel')
but none of them gives me the option to drag the panel where I want, I can
only resize it using the left or right triangles.
even worse, I mostly end up having no more panel at all, even switching
between active apps via alt+tab is no more possible then, all I get is 'no
windows' then .
so, I must still be missing some basic option, or this 'configuration
procedure' is a complete mess (which I still can't really believe).

werner