[kde-linux] Smal panel occuring on the desktop was closed...gone?

Helliesen Gunnar Gunnar.Helliesen at npd.no
Tue Dec 9 10:38:24 UTC 2008

It was a small rectangular object containing some buttons floating on the desktop. It was like that from the very beginning of the installation of Linux.

I have also lost buttons on the top panel by right clicking on it and chose flat. It all disappeared. Please, how can I get it back?

It seems that I am loosing things.....and do not how to restore it.

Sorry!

Gunnar J