[kde-linux] Smal panel occuring on the desktop was closed...gone?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:13:28 UTC 2008

On Monday 08 December 2008 13:27:36 Helliesen Gunnar wrote:
> Hi
>
> Perhaps you can help?
>
> Smal panel occuring on the KDE desktop was closed and I am not able to open
> it again. Do you know what to click on to bring it back onto the desktop?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'small panel'.  Assuming that you are using KDE4
- can I safely assume that you mean the main panel at the bottom of the
screen?  If so -

Right click on the desktop.  If you have a very short menu it probably has
'unlock widgets'.  If widgets are already unlocked you will have a longer
menu, one item of which is 'Add Panel'.  Does that solve your problem?