[kde-linux] K3B won't burn right?

David J Iannucci xqryvahkzy at punchcutter.ml1.net
Wed Aug 27 18:36:00 UTC 2008

Is anyone having a problem with K3B burning CD images?  I've got K3B
1.0.4 under KDE 3.5.9 under Gentoo.  On two different machines (and
drives, of course), I'm having the experience in trying to burn
ISOs that the writing phase completes successfully, but if I do
"verify data", it tells me that the burned image differs in track
1, and the verify fails. It's always track 1.  And two different
brands of blanks.

I've already tossed out several CD-Rs because I thought it was probably
the media.  Now I'm really starting to suspect K3B.

Dave