[kde-linux] How does one change the relationship of alt+left/right button "click"

George R Goffe grgoffe at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 00:46:19 UTC 2008

Howdy,

I would like to change the behavior of KDE that responds to alt key + left/right mouse click.

I run kde within vnc sessions as well as on all of my systems and would like to change the "alt" part of this binding to some other key. Currently my first level KDE sees/hears the alt+mouse clicks and responds. I would like my second level kde to respond to a different key+mouse click.

Regards and thanks for your help/time,

George...

=====

"It's not what you know that hurts you, It's what you know that ain't so." Will Rogers