[kde-linux] toggle leds refuse to work.

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Sep 22 19:11:57 UTC 2007

Matt `da Wolf wrote:
> Don't know what I did, but running a long overdue apt upgrade didn't
> help. The toggle leds on my keyboard won't respond on my keyboard,
> though the keys will function properly. The leds will also work off of
> Xserver. I'm running 3.5.7 on a Debian testing system. Also, the
> keyboard input has randomly, though rarely, failed. Meaning the system
> works, every piece except the keyboard. It just stops taking input.  I
> can logout to the login screen, and then it'll work again. Any ideas on
> either? Take care.

Intermittent keyboard hardware problem? I have a very old external
keyboard connected via USB, and sometimes the system stops responding to
it until I unplug it, let it a sit a moment, then plug it back in. Have
had this problem since KDE 3.5.5, up to 3.5.7 right now ...

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community