[kde-linux] Context menu freeze

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Sep 19 11:58:55 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 19 September 2007 07:37, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > The xorg.conf looks like this:
> >
> > Section "InputDevice"
> >   Driver     "mouse"
> >   Identifier "Mouse[1]"
> >   Option     "Protocol" "explorerps/2"
> >   Option     "Device"   "/dev/input/mice"
> > EndSection
> >
> > Lukasz
>
> Hmm - that's the same mouse as I have.  Perhaps another Suse user could
> check the small differences between your config and mine.  I suspect that
> they are just distro-specific, though.  Sorry, I can't think of any other
> explanation.
I have a DELL 2-button mouse with wheel. my xorg section looks like this:

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier     "Configured Mouse"
    Driver         "mouse"
    Option         "CorePointer"
    Option         "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
    Option         "Protocol" "ImPS/2"
    Option         "Emulate3Buttons" "true"
EndSection

--