[kde-linux] Floppy probem

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Thu Sep 6 21:37:23 UTC 2007

Hi,

I managed to configure floppy with autofs and it works "as expected by a
Windows user", that is, it is fast and if you save a file it writes
imediatly and as soon as the led goes off you can remove it!

How do I *remove* the floppy from "Devices screen" (or media:/)??

The problem is that they seem to work in paralel and if it gets mounted
by Konqueror using media:/ data my be lost :( :(

I am using 2007.1 Spring, Kernel 2.6.21

Please help,
Alain

PS: I am double posting to Mandriva and KDE lists, I hope not too many
people receive in duplicate ;-)