[kde-linux] KDE 3 Beta

Ben Kevan ben.kevan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 23:22:11 UTC 2007

On Saturday 20 October 2007 08:29:21 am giuseppe gran wrote:
> I think that KDE 4 Beta 3 is not ready to the daily use, wait Beta 4
> or Release Candidate ;)

It def. is not.. I have it running, and it is not ready at all (on opensuse
10.3).

I think with a bit more polishing it will be..

Hopefully Beta 4.. But I think more likely RC. I just hope they don't just try
to rush it and have a ton of "Gotcha's" in the Final. Because, I will be
moving from 3.5.8 to 4 once it's released to production, and I don't want to
go around finding problems on my production machine.

Ben