[kde-linux] POP Filters

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 19 07:58:52 UTC 2007

Werner Joss wrote:
>> Gaffer. wrote:
>> Anyway, are there any GUI Linux mail clients that have the ability to
>> let the user delete mail from the server without having to download it
>> first?
>
> well, as already stated, kmail's pop filter _can_ do this, although it
> seems to not work as expected under some circumstances
> (maybe a problem at the ISP's server ?).

I thought the original poster's problem was that KMail's POP filter was
only able to delete mail marked as spam AFTER it had downloaded the mail?

I prefer to download the mail and do my spam filtering here, where I
control it, rather than trusting what could be a misguided Spam Assassin
installation provided by the ISP ...

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com