[kde-linux] kde bluetooth debian sid

Patrick patrick at evilplatypus.net
Wed Oct 17 21:56:58 UTC 2007

Here's the "funny" thing, it's a SonyEricsson K800i. They provide medium
quality Windows and Mac software and for the UNIX minded heads they are
(themes, profiles, just about everything is XML in a TAR file), they sure
make it difficult to get this thing working under Linux.

Can't help you with the Nokia either I'm afraid, I borrowed my dad's for a bit
and it doesn't work either. I'm off to find a reason...

Patrick