[kde-linux] POP Filters

Werner Joss werner at hoernerfranzracing.de
Wed Oct 17 19:37:38 UTC 2007

Am Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2007 21:27 schrieben Sie:
> Yes that is exactly what I mean.
>
> My assumption was that by creating a POP filter I could simply delete
> everything tagged without downloading it.

yes, that is just what the pop filter is intended to do :)

> In practice the POP filter
> mechanism in Kmail does not seem to do that.  Either I am doing
> something wrongly, or the POP filtering is broken.

hm, weird ...
unfortunately, I have no idea what's going wrong (see my last answer to Anne).
plus, kmail's pop filter is unlikely to be generally broken, as it seems to work for others quite well
(see the recent thread from walter sams w.r. to this topic on the kdepim list).

werner