[kde-linux] Can't login to http://bugs.kde.org/

giuseppe gran hawake at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 13:51:24 UTC 2007

2007/11/11, James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj at acm.org>:
> giuseppe gran wrote:
> > 2007/11/10, James Richard Tyrer <tyrerj at acm.org>:
> >> When I try to login at http://bugs.kde.org/ with Konqueror 3.5.8, I get
> >>
> >> An error occurred while loading
> >> https://bugs.kde.org/query.cgi?GoAheadAndLogIn=1:
> >> The process for the https://bugs.kde.org protocol died unexpectedly.
> >>
> >> Any suggestions?
> >
> > Maybe is a problem connected with the browser cookies usage... i had
> > the same problem but after refreshed the page, it worked correctly. :|
> >
> Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, it didn't work.
>
> Perhaps it is SSL related??  I upgraded OpenSSL.  My bank and credit
> card sites work OK though.

With Firefox or Opera the site works? Because I think is a bug in
Konqueror, if you have latest OpenSSL version it should work! Hmmm...
I test the problem on my other Linux-station and I tell you if it
works.

Bye
hawake

P.S. I apologize for my bad english! SORRY!
--
http://www.javalightserver.org
Linux user number 433087