[kde-linux] Forwarding mail using kmail

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu May 31 07:13:31 UTC 2007

Yes, it does. KDE has Quanta Plus and Bluefish. KWrite and most other
text editors I've run into have a HTML highlighting modes that work just
fine for basic editing. If you're looking for a WYSI-Not-Really-WYG HTML
editor, Nvu or Mozilla Communicator or even OpenOffice.org do it quite well.

--
David
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community