[kde-linux] Customized Kde

Dhillon, Gurjit dhillon.gs at pg.com
Wed May 30 15:46:19 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have few query on KDE.

We have few users who are using KDE on remote desktop, they connect the
server through Vpn from remote location and access Kde through Vnc.
Users are facing bandwidth issue , Kde works very slow.

I want to know how can I customized KDE. I want to remove few
application like , office application, games, gimps and few others.
Basically I want to configure KDE window manager, to give only require
options to users, as a result I will definitely get result on bandwidth
issue.

And how can I implement this solution on server, so that changes made on
server will automatically effect to all users windows manager.

Thanks

Gurjit Dhillon