[kde-linux] application from simple graphic editor

Alessia galette at tin.it
Wed May 23 12:15:04 UTC 2007

Hi all

I'm looking for a application for simple graphic editor, just cut and
paste, a simple rectagular selection and a little more. I have both
Krita and Gimp and I really appreciate them but they are too  complex
for this special pourpose, that is copy an immage in the  editor, select
a part of it and copy this part in a text document.

Could you suggest me an apllication? There is a lot of design and
graphic tools but it's  a little hard to me to orientate behind them.

I means something like MS Paint

Thanks
Alessia