[kde-linux] pdf icons in Konqueror

Peter Wiersig peter at friesenpeter.de
Mon May 21 21:32:18 UTC 2007

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 06:53:07PM +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:

> If we're talking KDE Components > File Manager > Previews & Meta
> Data, the only box I can see that seems relevant is 'media', and
> that's checked.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. And that is what displays previews
for PDFs on CD for me. I had to refresh the display after
switching it - either by hitting F5 or renavigating to the
folder.

> The size limiter is set to 2.0MB, way bigger than I should need for
> this.

Mine wasn't big enough for my test CD - after I rechecked the size
and adjusted the slider previews were displayed.

My Linux OS is:
Debian GNU/Linux lenny/sid

Peter