[kde-linux] K3B 1.0

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sun Mar 18 21:05:33 UTC 2007

Looks really nice. 1st class release.

In honor of k3b, I have stayed off wodim, genisofs and the other new CD stuff
on Debian Sid. I do not know why they won't let you keep both wodim and
cdrecord, for example. K3b uses cdrecord and (at least the previous versions)
would not work with wodim. Upgrading in Sid symlinks cdrecord to wodim even
though they are apparently not command-line compatable.

So a wish-item would be for k3b to "know" the difference and work accordingly.
For now, I'll keep the good old stuff it knows and works with.