[kde-linux] Left handed mouse

Hellmut Weber mail at hellmutweber.de
Sun Mar 18 14:15:48 UTC 2007

Hi list,

I'm using KDE-3.5.6 on an IBM Lenovo T60 with gentoo-linux.
In kcontrol I set the mouse to left handed use. It is shown to be set in
this way, but doesn't work correspondingly. (Until KDE-3.3 it used to
work well in left handed setting ,-( )

Any information about this effect ?

TIA

Hellmut

--
Dr. Hellmut Weber
Degenfeldstraße 2, D - 80803 München-Schwabing
mail at hellmutweber.de

Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or Powerpoint attachments.
Send plain text, rich text format, html, or pdf instead.
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
--
As an alternative to MS Word or Powerpoint.
LyX, OpenOffice, also useable with Windows ;-)