[kde-linux] (no subject)

John Andersen jsa at pen.homeip.net
Sat Mar 17 22:13:07 UTC 2007

On Saturday 17 March 2007, Joy Junior wrote:
> I have Windows XP. I would like to keep Windows XP and add Linux KDE so I
> can use the Shell Konsole program. Where do I buy or download your Linux
> KDE program?

Oh, boy - where to begin.

If you ONLY want a console program google for putty.

If you want to learn about linux go download a free
copy of the latest STABLE release of Kubuntu at http://www.kubuntu.org/

Your question was phrased in such a way to suggest you
might  think you can install this and run it as part of windows
but Its a separate operating system, that you can dual boot.

--
John Andersen