[kde-linux] Krdc Problem in 64Bit System

Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D. s.molnar at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 4 17:36:04 UTC 2007

I have my linux machine to an AMD 64bitCPU running openSUSE 10.2.  Krdc
used to work on my 32bit system.  In fact, it still does as long as I
attempt to access the MS Win machine on my LAN.  But when I attempt to
access the Win XP machine at my office Krdc hangs on the establishing
connection screen (I have to use xkill to stop it).  Finally, I can
access my office computer from the WinXP machine on my study LAN without
any problems.

I will be most appreciate of any assistance.  thanks in advance.