[kde-linux] XFAudioMedia key symbol where?

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:16:20 UTC 2007

Hello, I have been trying to configure the multimedia keys on my new
hp dv9208 laptop and I have had no luck finding the list of key
symbols.

Following the link here
http://docs.kde.org/userguide/adding-extra-keys.html tells me to
choose a key symbol and points to a location.  I finally found the
file that it reference but I cannot find in side of it the
XF86AudoMedia key symbol that is already assigned to one of my
multimedia keys.

System is Opensuse 10.2, can anyone tell me where I can find the list
of keysyms for kde.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at