[kde-linux] Multiple key bindings, is it possible?

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:32:36 UTC 2007

Hello!

I have configured kde to use the laptop multimedia buttons on my machine.

I have them configured to operate amarok, previous, next, stop,
play/pause etc, is is possible to have them also configured to use
with xine at the same time.  I would like to be able to use them with
xine while watching a movie and amarok while listening to my music.

I have not found anything on this topic, thought maybe someone on the
list would be able to tell me.

Thanks in advance.

--
John
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at