[kde-linux] Configuring KDE's "Storage Media"?

Felix Karpfen felixk at webone.com.au
Tue Jun 26 21:19:23 UTC 2007

As a consequence of a successful upgrade to Debian Etch, I am now using
KDE 3.5.5.

And
- have encountered the "Storage Media" entry in KDE's Control Centre;

- get an unsought window every time I mount anything in my CD/DVD drive
  that (usually) gives me the option to either "Do Nothing" or "Open in a
  new window"; and

- if I mount a playable DVD, the "Totem" movie player is loaded and starts
  playing automatically.

Is there any documentation that will spare me from using trial-and-error
to discover the other features of this new option?

Felix Karpfen

--
Felix Karpfen
Public Key 72FDF9DF (DH/DSA)