[kde-linux] Dictionary applet

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Wed Jun 27 06:19:09 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 27 June 2007 04:07:13 John Meyer wrote:
> I remember having an applet for kde that let me type in a word and look
> it up on a dict.org server.  or at least I thought it was an applet.  Is
> it an applet or application, and where do I find it?  I'm running
> OpenSuse 10.2

You want kdict, I believe. If you have it installed, rightclick the panel,
unlock it if neccessary, and then add applet and search for dictionary. If
you do not have it installed, you will have to find which package kdict is
placed in. In Ubuntu it is in the package of the same name.

--
kind regards, Esben

believed to be clean.