[kde-linux] start korgranizer automatically

Philipp Paul bobbor.pap at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:49:00 UTC 2007

maybe that's not what you want, but for me it's just what i want and it's
almost like an Autostart.
I chose in Control Center to start a manual saved session on KDE start.
so whenever i have the programs running, i want to have "autostarted", (<--
is that right ?)
i do a "save session" in K-Menu.. and i got the currently programs to
autostart on session bootup.
i do this with the MetaMonitor, NetworkManager and KGet, which are kind of
daemons.

hope this helps.