[kde-linux] Numlock at session start ?

Marcelo Magno T. Sales marcelo.sales at sefaz.pe.gov.br
Fri Jun 1 17:06:09 UTC 2007

Em Sex 01 Jun 2007, mathias escreveu:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to enable numlock at session start only with KDE ?
>
> I'm using numlockx, with my fluxbox desktop, to do this, but my mother
> is asking me how to do that, and if it was possible to do it without
> install anything else, it will be better (she's not really ready to
> install new software alone :p)

numlockx would only activate numlock at the login screen in this case. In KDE,
the state of numlock after login is set on a per user basis, in Control
Center -> Peripherals -> Keyboard. You can choose to always enable, always
disable, or to remember the state in which it was when the user logged out.

[]'s
Marcelo