[kde-linux] Anyway to have KDE hide mouse pointer when keyboard in use?

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 26 09:58:30 UTC 2007

I once used a Mac on which the mouse pointer politely disappeared while
you were using the keyboard. Can I get the same functionality in KDE?
The reason I'd like it is because I usually use keystrokes to access
application menus, and if the mouse pointer happens to be over the area
where the menu comes down, the applications act as if the mouse pointer
is what they're supposed to give priority to and proceed to either
ignore my keystrokes or insist on moving the highlight to whatever item
is under the mouse pointer (if there's even the slightest movement of
the mouse).

Thanks!

--
David