[kde-linux] KDE 3.5.5, Small browserfonts, too small

Maximilian B. Rost maxmadmax at web.de
Sat Jul 21 08:18:35 UTC 2007

KDE 3.5.5
Debian Etch
Nvidia 5200 FX
Iceweasel/firefox 2.0.0.4
1152x864 at 85 Hz

On some Websites (www.t-online.de) the fonts within the browser-window are terribly small.
I tried to change the fontsize in iceweasel (properties,settings) also with minimum fontsize and also in kcontrol (arial, 12pt), gtk fonts.

No matter what I do, the fonts stay small. Only turning the mouse-whell (strg +  wheel) makes them bigger

Do I have the wrong KDE-settings or is it in iceweasel, but where?

Seems to be iceweasel, because konqueror is okay.

Thanks for helping
Max